[Sca-cooks] Test

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 08:45:33 PDT 2007

On Mar 13, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> I'll second you on the caramel and the "@#$%^@&*!!!! four weeks
> left in
> Lent!"
> Even in period, though, and irregardless of when and where our
> personae
> would have been doing this, there still would have been people who
> were
> doing more, or less, than another individual.   The way Maire
> figures it,
> maybe her neighbors are just particularly lax, and think of her as an
> overly-righteous fasting fool....
> Of course, maybe Sue's neighbors think the same thing <weg>.
> --Maire, having food-porn dreams that involve eating really, really
> good
> cheeseburgers.....

The components for cheeseburgers, for the most part, have to cross
the Hudson River to get to me. Therefore they are fish.

I have a Jewish friend who claims clams and oysters are scaled fish.
They each have just two.

Adamantius

brioche!" / "If there's no bread, you have to say, let them eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04