[Sca-cooks] Party on while Papa's Gone to Gulf Wars

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 13 19:35:22 PDT 2007

>They taste *all* bad???
>
>--Maire,
>of the firm belief that peeps are meant to be thrown or nuked, and
>not eaten....eeuuuwww....

Hear! Hear! I don't care for marshmallows, but peeps have an
unpleasant texture and nasty aftertaste that makes them far far
worse. I can tolerate a marshmallow, but peeps do not pass my lips. I
think the one thing they're good for is microwave jousting.... except
then you have to clean up after them :-(

We have some real peeps freaks in my kingdom. One guy made a "shield"
covered with peeps in his colors, arranged like his arms as a joke.
What a waste of resources. I expect i'll be seeing way too many of
them in the next month, as we will have 3 camping events (one
kingdom, one principality and one inter-principality war).

On the other hand, i happened upon a pattern to make crocheted peeped
out of fluffy novelty yarns. About the only kind i can stand. But
remember, neither crochet nor novelty yarn is period.

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita