[Sca-cooks] Party on while Papa's Gone to Gulf Wars

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 13 21:40:39 PDT 2007

I'd love to have the pattern, if you can pass it on--Caointiarn, I call dibs
on this! (and that goes for any other, largely lurking Artemisians...y'all
can take one big guess on who the intended target is)
We have a duke here, in Artemisia, who's gotten this probably-deserved
reputation for liking the wretched things.  He ended up with some many
(Maire looks away innocently and whistles....) that he ended up shellacing
(shellacking? sp?) some, and putting them on strings, and giving them out as
his doodads-of-choice for the King's Councilor awards at the end of his
second reign.  They're pretty highly coveted.  ;o)  So a "new" version of
said critter might be enjoyable to, uhm, inflict, even if in an
unofficial-friends-just-being-silly fashion.
--maire