[Sca-cooks] New to this list - Need help with a medieval wedding

Blackrosepassion blackrosepassion at dodo.com.au
Sat Mar 17 04:59:23 PDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

My name is Jennifer and I am new to this list. I am an Australian girl
living in Brisbane and found this list after spending hours searching the
net for recipies. I am not an SCA member (yet) so hope it is okay that I am
here.

The reason I have joined this list is because I need help. My partner and I
are getting married, we are having a medieval themed wedding/reception and
have no idea what to serve to our guests. I guess we have made it hard for
ourselves as wea re not having the normal sit down in a hall type reception
instead we are having a picnic by a lake in a beautiful piece of Natural
forest. We want to supply our guests with picnic baskets full of yummy good
foods and while we are not so strict as to want it all to be correct period
we do want it to have a medieval theme and fit in with our day.

Can anybody help me come up with some menu suggestions/recipies.

thanks in advance

Jennifer