[Sca-cooks] Camp cooking experiment a success

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:39:06 PDT 2007

I have to agree with the seal-a-meal thing. It rocks. I did it with rice and
stew. It came out wonderful!

I was also invited to dinner in a camp where they did the same thing. They
even made a pot pie type of thing in a foil pan that came out delicious.
They baked it at home and let it cool before sealing it. They boiled it in
the bag to heat it up. I wasn't as crusty as straight from the oven but it
was pretty darn good! They also made cobbler the same way.

Just some food for thought!
Ysabeau
~waves at Rebecca...it was nice meeting her at the sewing class!~