[Sca-cooks] Camp cooking experiment a success

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Mar 21 21:19:33 PDT 2007

Howdy, Gunther-Bob!
Seal-a-meal "omelets" are wonderful, too.  Just plop the raw eggs (sans
shells), seasonings, cheese, meat, whatever into the bags.  One serving/bag.
Meat should be pre-cooked.  Freeze till needed.  Boil until egg is cooked
through.
Works *beautifully* when doing omelets for a large encampment.
--Maire