[Sca-cooks] Rumpolt pasteten Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 11, Issue 59

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 07:33:11 PDT 2007

Greetings Ranveig and all

Having taken time to sleep and think on it Im feeling
remarkably dense.  Lauter is used to mean clear or
light or even clean and untampered with.  I knew that
cause it is used in other recipes I have worked with.
Im not sure why he is using Lautlicht but I would
translate it as Clear water.

In Service and enjoying the looks but not the
allergens of the flowers that bloom in the spring
tra-la
Gwen Cat