[Sca-cooks] clean milk?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 25 04:56:55 PDT 2007

> Mayhaps we should return to the recent thread regarding lukewarm water??
> Could this be another reference to lukewarm?
>
> niccolo difrancesco

No.  AFAIK, the suffix "ter" has no meaning other than determining gender or
tense in conjugation.  It may also morphologically define an adjective in
German, but I haven't found any reference to say yea or nay.  In our
previous discussion, laulicht did not have a ready definition, so the
assumption was made that it was a compound word ((in)famous in German)
assembled from lau and licht, each of which has meaning, but no standard
spelling prior to the 18th Century (I think, but do not know for sure).

Bear