[Sca-cooks] shop locally

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Fri Mar 30 11:33:24 PDT 2007

We are fortunate in our area to have a traditional butcher shop that
does sell beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and other oddities. All solution
and hormone free stuff too. And the prices compete with the local big
name grocery stores, so 90% of my beef comes from there. In fact, ALL of
the meat for the feast I am doing in September will come from there.

(Just had to get this back on topic) :)

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert