[Sca-cooks] Alternate title

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue May 1 05:21:41 PDT 2007

Thanks so much to everyone.  I've sent a message to our Exchequer, politely
suggesting a change.  However, I fear she's a little resistant to changes of
ths sort, so it may/may not happen.  Despite several requests, she still
refers to the head cook as a feastocrat (shudderrrrrrrr.....).  I think she
means well, she's just not into the real historic aspects of our group.

Kiri