[Sca-cooks] Looking for sausage casings

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 09:49:43 PDT 2007

>You might even try Whole Foods, if there is one nearby.  Several, several
>years back I bought casings at Harry's Farmers Market here

That was one of the first places I thought of. There's a brand new one
just down the street. No dice.

I haven't built a reputation with a local butcher, although I really want
to find a real independant butcher shop and support it. The closest one
I know of is in Plano.

So, I think the sausage company is the best bet.

I really want to get started and cook some sausages on a spit at my
spit roasting class.

Thanks for the input.

>niccolo difrancesco

Yers,