[Sca-cooks] Home Cooked Alternatives

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Wed May 2 12:42:01 PDT 2007

In a message dated 5/2/2007 10:41:03 AM Mountain Daylight Time, Ysabeau
writes:

> What about the rest of ya'll? How often do you really dine vs eat? I'm
> not trying to combative or start a fuss. I'm truly curious. I just
> find that it is more of a treat than an everyday occurence and curious
> I'm alone in that or if it is more common.
>
> Ysabeau

We used to not do too much "dining".  I have never been very creative in the
kitchen.  My mom was a very "down home" cook.  Lots of plain veggies, meats,
and mashed potatoes.

However, about a week and a half ago, I joined Weight Watchers.  Boy.  That
was a rude awakening.  I've got to get a little more creative or I'm going to
be bored out of my gourd pretty soon.  I'm doing the Core program so it is lots
of veggies, fruits, and lean meat, but not a whole lot of bread, rice, or
potatoes.

I've cooked every day and night for 11 days now and am starting to learn to
make it taste good not just healthy.

Constanza   </HTML>