[Sca-cooks] Bread allegry

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat May 5 17:30:07 PDT 2007

Talking about yeast a friend ate bread in my house recently and his
stomach became quite upset.  He asked for alka seltzer. I didn't have
any to his distress. Later trying to clarify the problem he said can eat
crackers but not bread. Of course he's not the type to go to doctor to
find out what it is in bread that upsets him. Being a member of our
group I am afraid of ingredients I could put in food that might upset
his tummy. Any clues as to what bread has and crackers do not?
Suey