[Sca-cooks] FW: fresh buffalo cheese grated?

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 22:53:06 PDT 2007

Actually I was back there last June, they store it in
water, it is round balls very soft, (can get very
small ones callecd bocancini (sp?) I love it
especially with fresh melon

To me it would be like trying to grate cream cheese

From: "Pat Griffin" <ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com>

> Why not grated?  The information on
> Wholefoodsmarkets.com indicates that it
> is a semi-firm cheese, and the nutrition information
> says that a serving is
> 1 oz. GRATED!
> Is your memory of it that it is too soft to grate?
> Is it about the same
> consistency of regular Mozzarella, or softer?

Arianwen ferch Arthur
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx