[Sca-cooks] soup

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri May 11 20:48:31 PDT 2007

On May 11, 2007, at 11:26 PM, Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:

>> Lord Salamallah the Corpulent used to make a killer chicken and
>> mustard soup.  I think it would be good cold as well as hot...
>
> Nooooooooo!!!!!
> I admire Sallamallah and everything I hear suggests he's an excellent
> and well regarded cook, but...
>
>> From everything I've been able to determine, that mustard soup is,
>> ahem,
> Cosmanesque. And believe me, being the Mustard Lady of the East, I
> hear
> a lot of requests for the darn thing. *sigh*

Not for a long while, for me, but in general, I agree. It's good
soup, but we can do better as historical cooks of equally good food.
Except it's Aresty-esque, not Cosman-esque.

[I'm tired, and when I saw the above, I read, "Cormanesque"; I'm
thinking, "A Bucket of Blood"? "The Little Shop Of Horrors"?]

Awright, goin' 'a bed, will _not_ be singing about Little Soups of
Horrors...

Adamantius