[Sca-cooks] Wedding bread

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:24:38 PDT 2007

Aldyth wrote:

> that it is common for those of Greek descent, and some Jewish ceremonies.

The

_Encylopaedia Judaica_. 16 Vols. Jerusalem: Keter Publishing House Ltd.
1971 is not big on food but it does make it obvious that traditionally
Hebrews have made very special breads for special occasions over the
centuries and do have a chapter on wedding preparations.
Whenever I have a query I ask knowledgeable Jewish friends and they fill
me in on what is lacking in the Ency. as their tradition is handed down
from generation to generation and is still very much alive. I am sure
many Greek friends would do the same. Can you find any input via those
canals?
Suey