[Sca-cooks] Packing from the Nimatnama

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 17 07:28:33 PDT 2007

>> I think that all of this simply demonstrates our need for... MINIONS!
>>

> Perhaps but I think if you ever call strong headed Susans  minions the
> harem would immediately dissolve! Husband says perhaps Laura should just
> shout Susan help! instead.
> Suey
I don't know many Susans other than the strong headed type, in fact nor
fiction.  Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5;  Large and in charge.  Sigourney
Weaver's real first name is Susan.  Susan Shwartz, SF writer, who has
unequivocally stated that "Susans Rule The Universe" and I believe her.

It almost makes up for those stupid songs they taunt us with.  Suzie Q.
Wake Up Little Suzie.  A Boy Named Sue.  Gaaah.  And after 40 odd years,
I think I have finally broken my family of calling a turntable a "lazy
susan".  Harrumph.

Meanwhile, back in the SCA, most of the Susans I know have other names
in the game, just like all the Jennifers, Elizabeths, Mikes and Jims.
It helps.

Selene Sue <grin>