[Sca-cooks] Chicken question

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri May 18 10:20:26 PDT 2007

As has been said, they'll eat anything. Around here, if the cats won't
eat it, the dog will, if the dog won't eat it, the chickens will,
HOWEVER, particularly if you have a confined chicken house, saurkraut
gives them such a case of the most fragrant farts that you can
imagine. I don't worry about it because mine are outside almost all
the time, but Kathleen was trying to minimize odors.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;