[Sca-cooks] Meanderings on family histories and foods, was, Re: Packing from the Nimatnama

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 19 13:54:16 PDT 2007

Hmm my Family here in Oklahoma call it Pop. Its all Pop.... Then you
specify what kind of pop lol.

Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Bold as Brass and twice as Tacky.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark, Member Clan Haddock,
Member Gunnarsstead, Member Ansteorra.