[Sca-cooks] names, etc.

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 02:08:12 PDT 2007

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:

> I actually like the lemon and lime versions, but why is it you can
> only find them in diet? Enough of us can't have aspartame that you'd
> think they'd see the loss of potential revenue...
>
> 'Lainie
> -who likes that Rum and Co-ca Co-la!

I can and have purchased both lemon flavored and lime flavored Coke in the
regular sugar-full variety all over Los Angeles County.  I have purchased it
at Ralph's, Von's and Albertson's.  The only reason that I can think of for
Oregon not to have it is that Oregonians purchased the diet versions only, so
the stores don't stock the regular.  I am sure if you asked your market manager,
you can purchase a case of it for yourself.

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/