[Sca-cooks] Southern Foodways Fwd: blood vessels closing down!- OOP

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun May 20 08:22:43 PDT 2007

I ran across deep fried prime rib awhile ago too.
I suppose if one has 16 gallons of oil and a propane set-up
one might as well fry it all up.
John Edge mentioned that he had wanted to talk about
White Trash Cooking and the man who wrote that book
but the conference arranged for him to speak about the Southern
Foodways Alliance. Their next conference is this fall.
http://www.southernfoodways.com/

Neat t-shirts and merchandise with bumper stickers that read
Make Cornbread Not War.

Johnna