[Sca-cooks] And more critter doings

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue May 22 14:48:50 PDT 2007

I'm thinking, rather than Emporors and the like, Romans that would
have been known in their time through mythology, or stories,
preferably at least one pair of lovers, which is what I had intended
to use when I only had the pair.

Just got instructions from someone on Medieval animals about how to
sex them, caught each of them, flipped them on their backs in approved
fashion, after much searching, found their vents, inspected them
carefully, and came to the conclusion that I still don't know how to
sex geese. I now have 4 very upset geese (they were on their backs for
a while, first I had to FIND their vents), a series of very nasty
scratches on my right arm from someone's set of toenails when he, she,
or it was startled by the sounds of a nearby piece of heavy equipment
backing up, and still no clue as to how many of which I have.

One advantage to Roman names, is that at least I can change an "-a"
(Juliana) to an -us (Julianus) or vice versa, if necessary, but I'd
still like to know what I have.

And, I really didn't want to spend my time goosing the geese (at least
without some benefit to the exercise ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;