[Sca-cooks] recommendations for fat

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 22 18:39:13 PDT 2007

I'd lean towards a solid fat, I think...could melt it if you needed it in a
more liquid form.
I don't think you'd have much of a case with the cheese, but you might with
the bacon...
It might be interesting if you could get ahold of some tail? Am I
remembering that correctly? Lamb/sheep fat that shows up in some of those
Islamic recipes???
--Maire