[Sca-cooks] Pennsic cooking thing.

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 20:43:25 PDT 2007

One of the pieces I bought at Pennsic last year was from him. <grin>  He really does do lovely work, and the price wasn't over the top.  I look foreward to seeing what new things he has... as well as some of Hroar's stuff.  There are a couple other pottery merchants, too.  I plan to hit them all.

  ~~ Katarina Helene

Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
  My friend Eadric the Potter did his first shoppe at Pennsic last year.
Since then he has been awarded a Laurel (I got to make a medallion for him!)
for his pottery work. Some on this list are very familiar with his work
(waves...hi Kiri!). I believe he will be at Pennsic again this year. If
you want to take a look at his wares, along with his documentation for his
wares, look here:
http://www.ironwoodpottery.com/default.html
A couple weeks ago at Crown Tourney I saw one of his braziers in action. I
see the rest of his wares all over the Kingdom and beyond.
Olwen