[Sca-cooks] Grocery Store Pamphlet with Medieval Recipes

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 27 15:50:58 PDT 2007

Yeldham is a re-enactor from Britian and while she has encountered the SCA
she's not a member.  She has a rather wide range of interests in Medieval
history and pops up on a number of lists.  I think she is currently active
on some of the historical costume lists.  I've just been rereading the Serve
It Forth! proceedings with her presentation, "Medieval Cooking in a Medieval
Kitchen."

Bear