[Sca-cooks] Cuisinart stick blender

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed May 16 07:05:37 PDT 2007

I have the KitchenAid with all the ups and extras.  A little more pricy then
some, but I love, love, love it.  Many options for many jobs.  Great when I
don't want to mess up the 14 cup Cuisinart food processor or when I don't
need the full power of one of the KitchenAid heavy duty mixers (yeah, I won
two).  Clean up is not difficult either.  If you watch the sites that sell
them (or subscribe to the sellers' email updates) you can often find this
model on special.  Oh, and you get a choice of colors with the KitchenAid.
Mine's red!

http://www.chefscatalog.com/catalog/product.aspx?scommand=search&search=imme
rsion%2bblender&item=98456

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KHB300WH-Hand-Blender-White/dp/B00008GSAB/r
ef=pd_bbs_2/002-4657763-9840839?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1179324274&sr=8-2

Yeah, those link URSs wrapped big time.  You may have to cut and paste to
get there.

Mairi Ceilidh

>If your Cuisinart is anything like my Braun

I've been thinking about getting a stick, but must admit I haven't tried to
do any research.  How does Braun compare to Cuisinart (or any other
brand)?  I (or my budget :-))
am not up for the $140 models, but information comparing power, ease of
use/cleaning and use-life (I don't want something that will need to be
replaced every year) would be helpful.

Sandra