[Sca-cooks] Cuisinart stick blender

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:38:17 PDT 2007

Yup...I have a KitchenAid...mine is not battery-powered, but rather a
plug-in model...and it is quite powerful.  Cleanup is a breeze...and it has
the blender part, a whisk and a chopper kind of thingey...it is a wonder.
The cooks in our Barony refer to it as "the motorboat".  I don't remember
where I got it...maybe of of iKitchen.com...I've gotten some realy great
buys there.

Kiri