[Sca-cooks] Latest on the birdies- OT

Marcha nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Mon May 7 06:22:07 PDT 2007

My opinion probably does not mean much but here goes...I have throughly
enjoyed reading of you adventures with your babies.  I feel that you should
make a little book, maybe for kids and more so for us older kids; it would
be great fun reading it.
Again just my opinion. And thank you for making me smile.
Bertha