[Sca-cooks] Packing from the Nimatnama

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 17 21:42:23 PDT 2007

As long as we are comparing notes... I give thanks to my grandfather and his
brothers for translating the surname to the English version FOX because the
German FUCHS was going to cause all their descendants Nothing But Trouble.
Apparently, they knew the Important words in English.  <grin>

Cookery content:  I wish I had more recipes from that end of the family.  My
brother seems to be the appointed Guardian of the Genealogy in our
generation, so I'll have to ask him to quiz the aunties for the important
recipes.  My father made up his own Specialities.

Selene