[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 08:47:57 PST 2007

My goose last Sunday was my TG meal - served with roasted potatoes and pearl onions with garlic and rosemary, carrots glazed with honey and vinegar, creamed spinach, pan-roasted pear salad with hazelnuts and shaved parmesan, cookies and fruit with balsamic reduction for dessert.

I'm going to my mom's for the real TG where I will make my creamed spinach again and most likely will cook the turkey as well.

Ick - I have to fly TG weekend!

Renata