[Sca-cooks] OT OOP tedious process

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 25 11:26:29 PST 2007

They would have been taking samples from ant hills.  It is a trick of
geologists, mining engineers and prospectors to examine the contents of the
local soil without having to dig a lot of holes.  Comparing the results from
multiple ant hills allows one to plot a probability map of locations for
further study/core samples, etc.

Bear