[Sca-cooks] armored turnips

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 13:42:33 PST 2007

Lady Jenne McGill mentioned:
<<< I love armored turnips as a dish, and all the
variants give here are a wonderful treasure trove of alternatives. So
I will be trying some of them! >>>

I have used the messages recently posted here as a starting point for
a new Florilegium file, armored-turnips-msg, or something similar.
Most of the information I previously had collected on armored
turnips, including info on how to reduce that horri, er, distinct
turnip taste less prevalent, will also get moved to this new file. In
the meantime, perhaps the info and various armored turnip redactions
in this file might be of interest to you.

turnips-msg       (62K)  1/17/05    Turnips in period. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/turnips-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas