[Sca-cooks] OT OOP tedious process (was flax processing )

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Sun Nov 11 10:52:57 PST 2007

In a message dated 11/11/2007 12:44:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sclemenger at msn.com writes:

Some  officious snot turned our whole class in for smoking pot, because
they'd  mistaken the smell of burning straw....

We did that, too...only we fired the pots until glowing hot..then picked
them up with tongs and plunged them into..um..."used" (WITH the horse manure.)
straw packed in a metal garbage can!   and yes, it's raku  (rah-koo).   We
didn't get hassled though..I guess they just thought  the art dept was doing
something wierd again....

Etain