[Sca-cooks] flax processing (was Bread labor)

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 11 04:47:53 PST 2007

Master Robert Sartor van Pays-Bas, who was the first Laurel granted in
Calontir under the Midrealm and became the Premier Laurel when it became a
kingdom.  It is my understanding that the project (which earned his Laurel)
was flax to linen to clothing.  If memory serves, he was living in Forgotten
Sea at the time, which is a metro area, so the flax project is more likely
than one with sheep.  Although I haven't heard of any, that doesn't rule out
other projects later on, and I can always have erred in remembering the
tale.

Bear

From: "otsisto" <otsisto at socket.net>