[Sca-cooks] myrecipes.com

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Nov 19 05:30:36 PST 2007

I mentioned this website back in August but I thought
that people might find it valuable for this upcoming holiday
season. It won't help with medieval or Renaissance
recipes but it does feature recipes from publications like
Cooking Light, Southern Living,
Coastal Living, Health, and Sunset.It also searches other "Recipes From
Around the Web"
One can "Check out other recipe sites without leaving MyRecipes.com!
We've already searched AllRecipes, Epicurious, Kraft Foods, and
FoodNetwork for you."

(They are featuring cookie and dessert recipes.)

Worth checking out anyway.
http://www.myrecipes.com/recipes/main

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Johnnae