[Sca-cooks] Williams Sonoma Turkey Cake Pan

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 13:40:26 PDT 2007

I own the bee hive, and I adore it.  It makes the cutest cake, and I love
drizzling a honey almond cake with honey marzipan glaze.  Yum.  (Yes, it is
a bit over the top.  Did anyone who knows me expect less???)

Mairi Ceilidh

And for those into sea creatures, Octopus bundt pan
http://tinyurl.com/25h8qf

And
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/srch/index.cfm?words=bundt+pan
Railway/train, cars and bee hive