[Sca-cooks] Williams Sonoma Turkey Cake Pan

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Nov 2 14:00:15 PDT 2007

I know. I also liked their bunny pan that they had last Easter.
The new W-S holiday catalog that arrived today also advertises a Vintage
Santa Claus pan.
*Vintage Santa Pan *

For jolly good fun, bake a sculptural Santa Claus cake for the
centerpiece of your party. We worked with NordicWare to bring back a
holiday pan from 1955, updated with cast-aluminum construction and a
nonstick interior that helps maintain the details, from Santa’s stocking
cap to the chimney bricks. Assembling the cake is easy: Join the two
halves with icing to form the 10 1?4" high Santa. It can be decorated
with a simple dusting of confectioners’ sugar “snow” or more elaborately
with colored icing and coconut. Hand-wash. 10-cup cap.; 15" x 11 1?4" x
2 1?2" high. Made in USA. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.

Johnna