[Sca-cooks] What's cooking in Medieval Italy?

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 13:59:53 PDT 2007

In a message dated 11/2/2007 10:49:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at 99main.com writes:

spectroscopynow

"simple mass spectrometric techniques!"   Actually...they  are.   It just
sounds complicated.   What distressed me was  the conclusion that they only ate
boiled food!   Did it not occur to  anyone that most of the meat was spitted
and roasted?   And they also  didn't make the connection of the wine and/or
broth being heated.  I guess  they didn't know that a lot of the soups had wine
AND broth!  All in all,  though..an informative article.  Thanks Phlip

Etain