[Sca-cooks] EEBO was tisane

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Nov 4 16:17:09 PST 2007

EEBO_TCP is an academic database available through libraries.
Ask if your university library subscribes to it. It can run as much $30,000
per year to subscribe so not every library subscribes. Once in, search
functions
are well described. You'll also want to check out the scanned images
available as
part of EEBO. Also the 18th century English texts are being put up as
part of ECCO.

Johnnae