[Sca-cooks] Peeps in galantine...

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 09:27:44 PST 2007

Our SCA kids like to put them on the end of sticks and stick them in the fire, usually at Gulf Wars. Have you ever seen what they *do* as they are toasting? The kids have a high old time!

We have some fine little fighters coming up...blood thirsty little...loves....

There is one who we think is going to be a dandy Cooking Siege Engineer. She will do us proud, indeed.?

Helen