[Sca-cooks] New here Hello All!!

AllRober3 at aol.com AllRober3 at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 20:03:50 PST 2007

Hello all,

  I am so pleased to be a part of a cooking guild here. I just  joined a
Renaissance Group, and in the group I joined a Invocation Guild, which  I chose
Cooking and Kitchen Arts. I would like to do a presentation at each of  our
gatherings, which are bi monthly, and for the December Gathering I had found  a
recipe for Eggnog on a website that called for:

Sugar
4 Egg Yokes
Cinnamin
Sweetish Wine

I would like to make this because it is from the time period that the group
I am in, is at 1579, but I am a recovering alcoholic, and really don't want to
 use alcohol. Is there any other recipes for eggnog that any of you know of
from  that time without alcohol, If not then I figure I will make it, and just
buy  myself the eggnog at the store.

                       Thanks For Your Time,

                                  Stephen