[Sca-cooks] OT OOP tedious process

Ian Rocas rocas511 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:08:54 PST 2007

I wanted to ask for some input on a project of mine.  I have been practicing medieval cooking for several years now.  I am used to cooking it for my wife and myself.  I have never cooked for a feast, though I did serve at a Val-day feast when I was in the Blue Dragons.  I am planning a period dinner party for four couples.  The dinner will be done in French service style along with all of the usual period eating customs.  But I am having trouble deciding what to include in the menu.  I have a limited budget and many of the dinner guests are mundanes (that is to say, not rennies).  I was wondering if anyone has done something similar and would be willing to share their experience.

Rocas