[Sca-cooks] High Table dishes

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:43:33 PST 2007

> Generally High Table gets the same food everyone else gets, although > They get it first, and on nicer dishes.
Same here.
 > However, if i know that the presiding royalty have some food issues, > i'll try to make sure that the menu accommodates them to some extent. > So when there was a Prince who kinda kept kosher, i made sure there > were enough non-pig meats in the feast, and any dish that had dairy, > i made a serving without for him.
I also do similar. The egredouce will also have a version made with vegetable broth and grilled portabella mushrooms.
There will be some chicken sausages along with the Zervlat.
Some Peas in Broth will be made with almond milk.

I think that will take care of the non-pork/mammal eaters as well as the vegetarians.

People with other dietary restrictions will have advanced notice of the feast and can contact me to see what I can do.

> Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)

Yers,

Gunthar

PS, the rabbit fell through so it depends on the type of venison before I determine if there will be a substitute.