[Sca-cooks] Possible bargain on knife set for anyone interested...

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 19 06:39:12 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
< < < < < ... in short they appear to be real knives. List price
appears to be $380, or...

There's some confusing text in the ad which suggests you actually get
a case of 2 sets? Yes, apparently you get a pair of sets, if I'm
reading this correctly, which would make it an excellent deal, I
think. It's too early, coffee still brewing, and I scarcely know my
own name, so maybe I'm misreading it.

Adamantius  > > > > >

In the right-hand margin, there is a link for a single set of the knives fo
39.99, so this does look like two for one price . . . but no discount over
buying one set from them.

niccolo difrancesco