[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Nov 21 03:45:25 PST 2007

Just the three of us here... noodles, potatoes, ham, turkey breast,
small amounts then of broccoli, corn or peas, stuffing,
plus biscuits or corn bread, two pies.
Since we may get two-three inches of snow tonight, I will not
be grilling this year. It's pouring down rain at the moment.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Johnnae