[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 04:27:24 PST 2007

I'm working from noon until 9:00pm on Thanksgiving and Elizabeth
will be in New Orleans with her family. So Thanksgiving "dinner" will
be whatever I bring from home and eat at my desk.

But I do plan on cooking a fairly traditional Thanksgiving dinner for me
and the cats on Friday. Brined turkey, dressing, potatoes, giblet gravy,
vegetable and probably a pumpkin or apple pie.
Hey, we like the leftovers.

I'll also start working on 12th Night feast by making the mustard so
it has a month to mellow. Nothing says "Thanksgiving" like making
20 cups of homemade mustard.

Gunthar