[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Nov 21 07:17:48 PST 2007

That's a holiday tradition at my house, as well! I make it up right around T-day, and can it for Xmas gifts.  (Small, 4-oz. jelly jars, water bath process for 10 mins to seal.)
--Maire, responsible for the Green Bean Casserole, Relish Tray, Cranberry Sauce and Salad for T-day (to which will be added turkey, stuffing, taters and gravy, yams, pumpkin pie and who knows what else....there are a couple of us single types getting together for feasting and leftovers)