[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:50:33 PST 2007

Yeah, I've got to get my mustard down so it'll be ready for Twelfth
Night/Christmas gifts...I've already made some "stuff"....pear butter,
a green tomato/onion chutney and a Chinese-type plum sauce.  I also
plan to give some folks the spice mixture I was asking about some time
back.

Kiri

On Nov 21, 2007 10:17 AM, S CLEMENGER <sclemenger at msn.com> wrote:
> That's a holiday tradition at my house, as well! I make it up right around T-day, and can it for Xmas gifts.  (Small, 4-oz. jelly jars, water bath process for 10 mins to seal.)
> --Maire, responsible for the Green Bean Casserole, Relish Tray, Cranberry Sauce and Salad for T-day (to which will be added turkey, stuffing, taters and gravy, yams, pumpkin pie and who knows what else....there are a couple of us single types getting together for feasting and leftovers)

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                    -- C.E. Lawrence