[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 07:58:25 PST 2007

We'll be doing the whole holiday thing.
Got a 26# bird in brine as we "speak", we will be
having a ham glazed with mustard and brown sugar,
mashed potatoes and giblet gravy, roasted brussel
sprouts and garlic, green beans and bacon, sweet
potato casserole, dinner rolls and cornbread, homemade
cranberry sauce with pineaplle and mandarin oranges,
enough pumpkin and mince-meat pie to sink a battle
ship, and who knows what else.
Going to a friends house today to start the baking.

Happiest Holidays All
YIS
Lothar