[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 13:32:09 PST 2007

I'm going to my aunt and uncle's house.  I don't know what the menu will
be, except that it will be wonderful.  My uncle is a talented amateur
cook, and his son is a talented professional (CIA grad).  I do know that
there will be the traditional turkey and fixings, and that a friend of
the family who attends every year will be bringing her customary Puerto
Rican rice and bean dish.  My niche in the family culinary ecology is
baking.  I will be bringing pumpkin rolls, and possibly a dessert.  I'm
thinking of the Genovese Totra from de Nola.

My aunt is not a cook, but she can out-Martha Martha in decorating.  The
link below is last year's Thanksgiving table.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/Brighidnichiarain/thanksgiving.jpg

--
Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom